Ben Carson, What do you think??
I'm going to make this short and sweet.
Anyone have any idea why Dr. Ben Carson is so quiet on Covid-19? I mean, Dr. Ben Carson is one of the smartest medical minds in the history of modern medicine. And we both know, if Trump could, he'd have his HUD secretary make the rounds on every Radio/TV show possible if he agreed with Trump on covid-19. It's weird that he's so quiet. Is it because he disagrees with Trump and the Republicans and has agreed to not say anything until after the election? Is it because he really don't know? Is it because he's been replaced with body-double? Maybe he has given his thoughts and I've missed them?
All I'm saying is, the republican party has a legitimate doctor in the same building and they can't get him to comment? Maybe I missed it.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jd74sq/ben_carson_what_do_you_think/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen