Change in Recent Executive Orders

So I feel like I'm going crazy right now. A few months ago I remember reading one of Trumps executive orders during Covid. At the very bottom of the order it had a paragraph where it stated he was de-patenting/declassifying multiple devices such as anti-gravity devices that were (in my assumption) hidden under extreme government secrecy. I started talking about this with my friend and trying was trying to find the order. I can't find anything even remotely related. I can't find the original government website I saw this on, the orders signed around the same time period include some of the same stuff but no mention of what I've read in the past.

Does anyone else seem to recall these being added in to any of the executive orders in the last year? I truly feel like I'm going nuts because I remember seeing it and reading about it on the actual legal order and thinking it was weird that he would include something like that, and now it's completely missing. Thank you!

submitted by /u/fiterpilot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j495g6/change_in_recent_executive_orders/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die