CIA mind control experiments never came with a way to protect yourself from it?
So the CIA experimented on how to mind control people through drugs and trauma... but at no point did they experiment on how to be protected from mind control? I have never seen a single study from any scientific or psychological or federal paper that deals with protecting the mind from attempts at control and or damage.
Did the CIA come up with forms of legitimate defense? Did any countries government? Is there any fact based studies on how to prevent that kind of conditioning/manipulation?
Very interesting that I've never seen a single fact/study based paper on mental defense. Only on mind control. I've seen a lot of pseduoscience/"magic"/"psychic" type of non fact based ideas on how someone could possibly protect themselves but never any like , oh the CIA experimented on people, completely shattered their minds and then here's how to protect people from such a thing!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jddwxf/cia_mind_control_experiments_never_came_with_a/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen