Conspiracy Theory Follower Virtual Interview

Hello there,

My name is Rick and I am a freshman college student. I am currently working on a research project about conspiracy theories that have gained popularity in the past several months and why conspiracy theories are so powerful in today's day and age. My team and I are focusing on conspiracy theories that have recently become popular over the pandemic months (QAnon, 5G Coronavirus Link, Coronavirus is a hoax, Coronavirus is a potential biological weapon, etc.). If you or someone you know, is a follower of any of these conspiracy theories or if you are very knowledgeable when it comes to conspiracy theories, I would absolutely love to ask you some questions about how you came to follow these theories and just learn more about some of these theories. The virtual interview would take place over the next couple weeks and would last for less than 10 minutes. Please if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reply to this thread or message me individually.

Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/Interesting-Basis466
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jeqovr/conspiracy_theory_follower_virtual_interview/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die