First time poster
Hey guys, I’m pretty deep in what some would call “conspiracy”. Not going to get into the whole enchilada. But I do want to share my own whacky conspiracy theory that I generated myself.
It isn’t very intricate or anything but basically I have this weird feeling that Joe Biden is faking his whole stunt being dumb and stuttering? Does anyone else see this as possible?
For me personally it seems like his arrogance is so bad, he acts dumb on purpose to see if he can still get the vote? Almost as a form of mockery. Maybe, maybe not. Just a random idea I been having and realized I guess you could call it a conspiracy.
Maybe he wants to see if the American people will still vote for him because they voted trump and everyone thought he was a joke too.
Might delete. Kinda random. I think Biden is smart but I see him as terribly arrogant and corrupt
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jhvz58/first_time_poster/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen