Gas vehicles will be demonized in the near future under the guise of environmentalism but the goal will be to get everyone to buy electric vehicles in order to track and control the population.
I already heard some gas vehicle shaming is already happening in rich areas and it inspired me to write this theory. With all the tribalism going on these days and growing concerns over global warming, I can totally see a near future where propaganda will manipulate people into shaming gas car drivers. I foresee people eventually caving to the social pressures and we'll see mass adoption of electric vehicles at an unprecedented rate. But little will people know that TPTB want everyone in electric vehicles not for environment reasons but as an added level of monitoring and control.
I do realize phones already do this but why wouldn't they implement more tracking if they could?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jgynde/gas_vehicles_will_be_demonized_in_the_near_future/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen