Help finding a video I watched explaining the true history of the world and the US Tycoons who were actually behind things like WWII and every other aspect of life?

I had watched a video a while back which was absolutely fascinating which talked about how this elite group of people / tycoons who were really behind things like World War 2 and how these railroad owning brothers were part of the people who funded both sides and had a hand in picking hitler to run the Socialist Party, and how we have pretty much been lied to about everything from the great depression to all other aspects of history and how ridiculous it is when you follow the facts that these people have truly been behind everything and how its all about money and stuff?

I know i am sure that i have gotten some of that information wrong but I have been trying to find that YouTube video to show a friend where it really tells and explains the story behind the people who created and wanted the world wars and how Hitler was merely a pawn picked to lead the party and how it was all about economics and benefiting these powerful people and how we have been nothing but lied to...

I believe it might've had something to do or had a title of something like the most powerful man you've never heard of or the person behind something whose name you've never heard of..

IDK..

I came across this video a while ago on YouTube I believe and was absolutely blown away by the information given to me and couldn't believe the fact that these men were the real reason we got into wars and the true intentions behind almost everything in society..

So please if anybody has any information or even knows what video I'm talking about I would love to know the name of it or just a little more information, so I can maybe once again find it.. But yeah it was a great video and I highly recommend everyone who is interested to watch it once it is found!

Also does anyone know any information about the video that was I believe made by someone who was called "A Truth Uprising" or something like that which was about the poor kids who went to that elementary school which had the tunnel built underneath of it where the kids were taken and then flown into the mountains to this Satanic worship and ritual mansion where they were molested by everyone from cops to the supreme court and celebrities etc..

I know it was responsible and coined the term used by the media where they all started saying and referencing things like "Satanic Panic" and things like that and how it was a family who ran it and how they all got punished and admitted guilt but somehow only sentenced to something crazy like less than 10 years and were eventually pardoned I think by Bill "Tricky Dick" Clinton and how the FBI head who was in charge of it got fired and how he reopened the investigation to prove that the tunnel actually existed?

Does anyone know the name of this specific Video / documentary as well?

Thank you so much for your help everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

submitted by /u/AnonymouslyScooby
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jgy5au/help_finding_a_video_i_watched_explaining_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die