Hillary Clinton correspondence about the Resurrection of Gilgamesh and the Tomb of the Nephilim
Hello all, I'm usually a lurker here but I have stumbled across a Freedom of Information Act by the United States State Department about a Ms. Senigar requesting documents from former Secretary of State Ms. Hillary Clinton.
Ms. Senigar is asking about the Resurrection of Gilgamesh and the Tomb of the Nephilim. I at first thought it was a load of rubbish but here is the link to the FOIA search results . If you go to case number F-2019-00379 and go to page 470 you can clearly see at the bottom of the page that Ms. Senigar is asking about the Resurrection of Gilgamesh and his buried body and in addition the location of the Nephilim tomb.
Does anyone else know about this? I understand that Gilgamesh is the Babylonian king of old but his resurrection? The Nephilim are described in the Bible as half man half demon. Surely this government correspondence confirms it. What is your opinion??
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jazoti/hillary_clinton_correspondence_about_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen