I am seeing the number 33 everywhere, Any ideas?, please read.
Well, this is not a conspiracy as if, but it is something weird that is happening to me and I did not know in which sub reddit to put it. Basically, a while ago, I started seeing the number 33 anywhere. What if they recommended me a video on YouTube of 33 curiosities, if I saw 33 on the street, Instagram ads with 33, videos where 33 appears, etc. Also, after this started, I started watching "Dark" (very good netflix series by the way) without knowing the relationship this series had with the number. After seeing that I always saw it, I decided to google it, it turns out that it has more meanings than it seems. For example: Jesus' age at death, the death of Alexander the Great, 3:33 (hour of the devil), etc. Also find on this page: https://www.guioteca.com/fenomenos-paranormales/las-increibles-implicancias-del-numero-33-en-la-historia/ (it is in Spanish since I speak Spanish, but if you want can translate it), that number 33 is quite related to 11, for example, JFK died in month 11. After this, I decided to ask my mother to play a kind of "lottery" that exists in my country. I suppose there are things like this around the world, but basically it works like this: you choose a number and you can decide a range where it can touch (from 1 to 20), if your number comes out in 1 you earn a lot of money, if it comes out in 20 you don't earn much. Guess what, my mother played the first 10 numbers, 33 came out in position 11. It's like the number is starting to obsess me, I write it in my school notebooks, and I think about it all the time. This might be a coincidence, but I don´t know, I often believe to this type of things, so I´m partly convinced there´s a message behind this. If anyone has more information about this number tell me, or if something similar has happened to you.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jgw7h5/i_am_seeing_the_number_33_everywhere_any_ideas/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen