I conspiratorially theorize that Trump blackmailed the head of the FBI, and not even in secret. Trump openly announced that he was considering firing the head of the FBI.

I didn't know why until I heard the decision of the head of the FBI tonight to withhold release of the report made on white supremacy until after the election day.

This is blatant misuse of power and blackmail.

trump wants to fire head of FBI, oct 22nd

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/donald-trump-christopher-wray-firing

FBI sits on report, even though it should have already released the report

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-sits-on-report-detailing-white-supremacist-terror-threat

This paints a VERY suspicious picture.

submitted by /u/Troshill
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jixcxs/i_conspiratorially_theorize_that_trump/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die