My theory on how the rapture will happen
So for you to even consider this theory you must believe in a higher power, so if you don't this theory is not for you! Okay so in the Christian bible there is a rapture that is described to occur when there is a world war with every landmass involved. So I believe that this war will occur when the US puts in actual effective climate change policies. So the US did it, what about the rest of the world? I have a feeling that some major countries will also put in effective climate change policies following the US, except for a select larger few. The countries that did put in place climate policies will then put pressure on the countries that did not. As of now I believe that countries that do not, will be acting under one of the 7 deadly sins. That sin would be greed. They don't want to put these policies in effect because they want to make money, and they would be making for money because they are outputting more goods because they don't have any policies set that would restrict fuel usage. In turn the countries that put in climate policies would buy these goods because they would be cheaper because the country is not using climate safe energy sources. Then I think the big war described would break out between the counties that put in climate policies and the ones that did not. What do you guys think?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jcu4d3/my_theory_on_how_the_rapture_will_happen/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen