North Korea

I have a very strong suspicion that when we heard all the rumors of Kim Jong-un being dead there was actually a coup. His sister has started playing an increasingly bigger role, and Kim himself has clearly been exceptionally humbled. His actions have taken a clear 180, seeing as he admitted his father and grandfather weren't the greatest of people, he's apologized not only to his own people about his poor leadership, but also to South Korea, etc. I have a feeling over the next year or two he's either gonna step down or die of totally natural causes, there be a big spectacle about it, and his sister will take over. Now I highly doubt there will be massive reform or whatever But I certainly can tell his sister is a results person, and I expect to see big changes.

submitted by /u/Sirlordofderp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j9m5sf/north_korea/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die