Off with our heads....?

Ok so a long time ago (during the last presidents term) I read something about all the "fema: camps being built across the US. Even though those camps weren't utilized during Katrina, or Harvey, or even all the fires. So what is their intended purpose if FEMA didnt use them in times of emergency?
And then I read how military was being trained to use guillotines, because every camp was equipped with one.
I thought, ok now it's getting ridiculous, this has got to be a joke. Theres no way that will happen.
But THEN, I read that Antifa made an interesting threat that if Biden loses (WHEN biden loses would be more accurate), then we havent seen anything yet. They threatened to be more destructive and violent, saying we havent seen anything yet. The part that caught my attention is that they threatened to use GUILLOTINES.
Wtf?! So if we dont vote for the terrorist organization (the DNC) then they'll cut off our heads?
Interesting choice of weapons, maybe they mean the ones that are in the camps?
All I know is Trump didnt have to threaten our lives to get our votes.
So if you vote democrat, you are contributing to your own death, do you really believe biden cares about you? Or his half Indian, half jamaican, white hating, hypocritical (shes married to a white guy) running mate who only seems to relate to her "black" side when its beneficial to her.
.....Judas priest once said "heads are gonna roll.."

submitted by /u/social666misfit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jbon8t/off_with_our_heads/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die