PART 2: add these to your archive folder or make one now : PART 2
so I decided to go ahead and make another post with some more of my occult conspiracy hidden information sites that I've collected over the years sense the first post got a lot of thankful responses. this will be the very last one as the rest of my archive is in book form. please enjoy and save these links before they are taken down or I delete this post.
https://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/index.htm (another archive with hidden gems)
satanservice.org/wiki/Main_Page ( a site about satan the archetype)
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm (a real interview with a reptilian alien being whom lives under the earths crust)
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf (link to the gateway process quietly released by the cia)
https://i.redd.it/u6tkvrqgyh351.jpg (how ancient master chemists/psychologists are dividing us using chemicals in the brain in a 4chan post)
2012portal.blogspot.com (this one needs explaining to me lol)
youtube.com/watch?v=fixs0CBxrqc&t=7s (this is a video link to the wisest being on the earth whom can speak English. there are supposedly even wiser yogis that don't speak at all. sadhguru translate to he who does not know.)
https://www.mayamagik.com/ (weird website I haven't fully explored
ftp://ftp.lysator.liu.se/pub/magick/ (Weird website with some hidden secrets)
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j71eua/part_2_add_these_to_your_archive_folder_or_make/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen