Quantum Immortality?

Last November I got into an extremely dangerous situation when I was drunk. I don't want to say too much about it. But a 'business deal' went bad. Very bad. Suddenly after I thought it was the end, I was driving away fast with barely any memory of how I got there. It seemed almost impossible that I got out of that situation with my life. My mind felt numb and kind of foggy for a couple weeks after that. Then the world turned so bizarre and different in 2020. Both in my personal life and the world at large. I have a strange feeling that I didn't make it that night and I jumped into the next near by 'reality' I guess you could say. It's kind of a half assed theory but it's just something Ive thought about.

submitted by /u/Donfrey_Trumpstein
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j5er0a/quantum_immortality/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die