Religion will eventually be eradicated, but at the cost of true connections between opposite sex
Before going on this rant, I will make some things very clear; this is totally biased based on my current position. I am really lonely and have been my entire life. I know this will not seem very relatable for some but many people feel the same as I. I am not religious and I am not against sex work. I am anti-religious, but I would never fight someone on their beliefs for I respect individualality and humans as a whole.
For some context to my theory, I have personally notice a incredible hike in humans entering the sex work field, either as a escort, a sexual idol, etc. Ususlly, these people have up to 2000 followers on Reddit or other social media and while that isn't as much as some others, that is enough to earn an income off of sex work (assuming that at least 1/4 of those followers also follow a paid service provided by the person). I've also notice an upward trend of people shying away from religious practices. It isn't a fast hike, but it is a slow increase. There seems to be more athiests today then there were yesterday and there further along technology is, the more thay has seemed to increase.
As you might already know, many of these sex workers are only in it for 2 reasons: money and attention. They aren't nymphs or anything, but they have accepted their bodies as sexually pleasing and have therefore decided to profit from it.
I believe the hike in sex work in the form of Onlyfans will eventually be parallel to the amount of atheism that exists in the world.
In my opinion, atheism isn't a bad thing- it promotes humanity for humanity's sake and strives to bring everyone together by helping everyone understand their own morality and their insignificance compared to the rest of the world. However, the issue lies with the need for attention presented by the the sex workers of Onlyfans. Religious practices help one cope with the idea that they aren't getting the attention they need as humans by creating a fictitious being that grants them just that. However, as people come to realize that God doesn't exist, they will have a hole left inside of them. The need for attention. The need to be seen by something. Social media already seems as a persistent medium for attention. However, some feel the attention isn't of importance. They realize it is empty, flaking attention. So, they turn to appealing to those with sexual needs and exploiting them for profit. And that is very easy to do with the technology available. And software developers, along with individuals, have also preyed upon the needs of others by offering easier access applications with a cost. This can be seen in dating apps such as Tinder or Bumble.
So, the initial theory- religion will be eradicated but at the cost of true connection between individuals of the opposite sex. How does anything I have said connect to this statement?
As I have mentioned, as technology progresses, more people with an understanding that religion is not real have and will come to existence. As this number increases, more people will start to find that sex work is the best way to fill the attention they were laking. And they will find a way to profit from it. And, as all things have before, individuals and companies will take full advantage of this to the point to were the only way anyone would be willing to go on a date is if they were being paid for it. Like you would pay for sex but instead, you are paying just to see them in the flesh.
I predict that Onlyfans, along with Tinder and other dating apps, will start to focus of monetization of the desperation that will arise. So, we go from "oh, I want to pay for a service to help me find someone" to "okay, I am willing to spend $30 to take this person out on a date". On an individual basis. This, of course, will split the genders even more as one gender will be able to gain more profits this way then the other. And while there will be some people of both genders being able to thrive in this world, it will be predominate to one gender specifically. It already is right now. This will lead to one gender either deciding to only have sex with themselves or pay to have sex with the other gender. Sexuality will eventually be more blended where having sex with the same gender will not be labeled as homosexual but be known as the normal because it is free and people need other people to survive, since we are social creature inherently.
To summarize- The upward trend of people using Onlyfans and people paying for sexual services provided by the opposite sex will become the normal way in which we facilitate daily life, the the point of where in order to be in a relationship with the opposite sex, you must first pay for it. And this, along with technology becoming better as time moves on, will also lead to religion no longer existing. Religion will be eradicated, at the cost of true connection between opposite sexs.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j6rewq/religion_will_eventually_be_eradicated_but_at_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen