Right wing conspiracy

So, is Trump letting the virus rage and chaos continue so he can contest the election results? He seems to know it's deadly yet does what feels like nothing so I have to ask why. Then I realized that he is ready to fight the ballot since so many folks are voting by mail. Maybe it's intentional. It would explain why he didn't even pretend to be civil at the debates. He can do whatever he wants if he just going to say that it's fake anyway, which seems to be his go to tactic. Tell me why I'm wrong.

submitted by /u/YTR-YTR-BlumpkinEatr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j3esja/right_wing_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die