Some positive reinforcement to anyone who needs it
In my mid to late teens I was extremely paranoid. I didnt trust anything or anyone. I even felt like my best friends were out to get me. Like they would talk shit behind my back. Its taken me years to come to terms with my feelings. It wasn't until the last few years that I've begun to finally realize why I felt the way I did. We are constantly lied to by almost everything around us. I say everything that as to exclude friends and family who may very well have your best interests in mind. I was conditioned into feeling the way I did. Some people believe everything they read, but some people question everything. Most of us are probably the later. The more you question the more you see most of what surrounds us is a farce. Undersanding that can have negative effects on your mental health.The last 10 years was a struggle to overcome that feeling that everyone was out to get me. But now that I'm in a healthy mindset, and can adequately deal with the world around me as it is, I want to let anyone who may need to hear this know that you might not be crazy. You might be a normal person brought down by the lies of the world you live in, and it can be better. You can live a happy life. Im not saying to accept the lies, just that you need to understand how they effect you. Once you do you can overcome them. Much love guys
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jgzpyw/some_positive_reinforcement_to_anyone_who_needs_it/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen