Suppression of research against the scientific consensus regarding mask efficacy

Amid the coronavirus pandemic conspiracy theories have been at the forefront of many conversations. I enjoy talking about conspiracies, it's super fun. What I don't appreciate is when said theories start trampling on science or approach anti-intellectualism, which bring me to the point of my post; is there any truth, conspiratorial or otherwise, to the claim that research is being suppressed about mask efficacy?

I've watched this debate, this fox article claims there is a mystery study that was never published, pure speculation obviously. I can't really find anything solid to say that masks don't work in a meaningful way. This seems to be a popular article, but it's also been debunked thoroughly as far as I can find.

Now we can argue about whether or not the government is infringing on rights by mandating masks, but I'm specifically concerned about there efficacy. Thanks fellow tinfoilers.

submitted by /u/Tilman44
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jfg4nh/suppression_of_research_against_the_scientific/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die