The new world order

A friend asked me do "I support trump or the nwo?" I thought about that question later on. I think trumps administration is closer to the now that past presidents. He's new, doing things that have not been done in the recent past; what he is doing is effecting the world. Not doing business with other countries unless "America" gets something out of it. And he likes dictators, thinking their power is something to be admired.; he's not keeping law and order,its his way or the high way. Not helping with disaster relief or listening to scientists or lying about meeting people he as met or letting his convicted friends go free through his pardons, using secret police.

submitted by /u/liquidsnake84
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j32dqt/the_new_world_order/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die