The reason Donald Trump was so reluctant about wearing a mask was because he knew that if he fully advocated wearing a mask no one would wear them.

I get the Orange Man brings out a lot of passionate feelings and emotions, and I'm not here to start a circle jerk about whether or not you support him or not. But, I do honestly believe the man isn't so tone deaf that he knows what ever he says most people are going to do the opposite...and let's be honest...we all know that's true. I can use the last 3 years as proof.

I think the guy genuinely thought "If I tell everyone to wear a mask...they won't...it will only spread quicker" good'ol fashion desperate reverse psychology

That's it

submitted by /u/ThiccPikachuu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jgcsvv/the_reason_donald_trump_was_so_reluctant_about/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die