Theory on insecurity and why it’s the reason they want control
So I’m noticing a pattern, control only comes because ppl can’t control their own life, like an insecurity, I think whoever is in power is just insecure, they’re pretending to be god by trying to control the mass but again symbolic of the anti christ, I think this person is super insecure and is pretending to have the answers for us and is trying to lead us to a false hope, again with our resources diminishing he or she is trying to make us more advance while still being able to control us maybe even hoping that it’ll help with controlling us but they’re noticing we’re about to be over populated with little resources so they’re gonna try to expand while also depleting the mass,I could be wrong but I need help with it, again this is just a skeleton of what I’m thinking I’m trying to answer the big question myself but I don’t know everything, tho I would like to but information can be a double edged sword
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/je5l2a/theory_on_insecurity_and_why_its_the_reason_they/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen