This is pretty heavy. I personally believe both Q and The Trump Collusion are disinformation campaigns from two different sides of Intelligence. I can say if there was a crew of Democrats who believed in a conspiracy I would NOT let tech company’s censor their freedom of speech.

This is pretty heavy. I personally believe both Q and The Trump Collusion are disinformation campaigns from two different sides of Intelligence. I can say if there was a crew of Democrats who believed in a conspiracy I would NOT let tech company’s censor their freedom of speech. submitted by /u/SPQRROM
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j6i3a1/this_is_pretty_heavy_i_personally_believe_both_q/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die