Utopia might be a brainwash, the amazon version

I kept rewatching the new amazon movie utopia and I saw the old one,I get why some ppl might hate the new but at the same time it’s trying to dumb it down for those that need a little more help on finding clues, but I also noticed so many hidden messages for us, I kept seeing Illuminati symbols on it, when Wilson’s grandpa gets killed there’s a wall of it draw in different styles, in the comic with the 3 kids, they look at an eye in the sky that is shaped in a triangle and showing 3 lightning , I think Illuminati might be tied into the movie, I seen the old one and it didn’t have it, I have more things I noticed too, like when the scientist goes to see the towns ppl, the other scientist guy sees him in the restaurant before he talks to him later, and idk I got more if ppl want to talk

submitted by /u/OneWholeNugg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jd9edn/utopia_might_be_a_brainwash_the_amazon_version/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die