#voteblue Our Country deserves it.
Hey, read this. “I am ashamed that I chose to take part in concealing Mr. Trump’s illicit acts rather than listening to my own conscience,” Mr. Cohen plans to say. “I am ashamed because I know what Mr. Trump is. He is a racist. He is a con man. He is a cheat.” The words of Trump's ex-lawyer. Ironic, fun fact. National Registry of Exonerations is an ongoing online archive that includes all known exonerations in the United States since 1989, 2,678 exonerations as of this writing. This Report describes official misconduct in the first 2,400 exonerations in the Registry, those posted by February 27, 2019. https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Government_Misconduct_and_Convicting_the_Innocent.pdf
Because for whatever reason, exonerations stopped. Why? You know what else happened that very same day?
"9th Circuit gets another Trump-picked judge, after White House bypasses consultation with Dems"
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/26/us/politics/michael-cohen-trump-congress.html
What else happened you ask?
"George Pell's lawyer says child abuse was 'plain vanilla' sex as cardinal heads to jail"
"Thousands of migrant children were sexually abused in U.S. custody, HHS docs say"
Don't believe me?
https://www.wincalendar.com/Calendar/Date/February-27-2019
Have fun. Tell me again why you're voting for this man? This is one day. But it's a very important day in your decision making for this election. And this happened Feb 27th, 2019. Guys. This was a year ago. Why is the media not telling you Trump supporters that his own lawyer was like, "Nah, I'm out." One last one for you. You know what happened just a mere 6 days before all of this? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-case-judge-says-prosecutors-violated-victim-rights-in-jeffrey-epstein-sex-abuse-case/
MAGA #DumpTrump #Wakeup #2020Election #VoteBlue2020 #VoteBlueLikeYourLifeDependsOnIt
WeAreAFamilyActLikeIt
WeThePeople #StopBailingHimOut #EpsteinDidntKillHimself #conspiracy
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ja4ffy/voteblue_our_country_deserves_it/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen