What’s Happening!?!?

Lately finding a level head to talk about actual observations and peculiarities without being snapped at or pigeon holed is hard lately. I like to talk open, flow, talk about anything. So on that note, WTF is going on in the world. I know change is a constant of life but it seems grim lately.

When you look into things, nothing is at it seems. Everyone is a type of narcissist or practices those qualities without recognizing them. There is no empathy at all, just this lazy peer driven kindness, that if you don’t click the same, your wrong, how counter intuitive. They preach kindness while yelling at you or crying when you calmly constructively criticize. To clear up when I mention “they” I mean the general masses.

It’s the movie idioacry. If you haven’t seen it, the jist is a man is frozen and wakes up way into the future where people are so dumbed down by corporate interests that they are completely useless. They water their plants with Gatorade because of electrolytes. Anyways that’s how I feel lately. For example, I talk about COVID, it’s like a villain in Harry Potter. I get angry and I hate that, but I get angry cause where’s the intellectual capacity, I just see lemmings. To question is not to disagree, it’s to understand. Answers are nothing in this life, for every answer I can question it. For us humans it’s in our nature to explore questions, embrace them and constantly pursue them. When we don’t we become sheep.

RNA vaccine, pedogate, COVID and the related coincidences that surround it. These are all things that should be questioned naturally and communicated thoroughly. On that let’s start talking about here, as a start. Completely open and only intelligently. Cause let’s be honest, truly, a lot of it does smell, that’s just weird. So let’s talk about it.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Edmund Burke

submitted by /u/ExcessMenace
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j631rw/whats_happening/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die