Where is the world heading to?

Since I was born ( I am in my late 30s), I had always a feeling/instinct and some pictures on my head that I am living on a dystopic future, something like Blade Runner, The Stand or Dark City. I know you may laugh but I am hoping you don't because I am talking seriously. I am not crazy, I always had this sense that the world gets ravaged and depopulated, destroyed by illnesses and wars and I am living in a post apocalyptic era.

I always find positivity through difficulties. I am not the kind of person who will give up easily. Even in these times, I see opportunity for personal growth.

So I am asking your personal opinion. Where are we heading to? Because I am feeling that we're living on the prologue of a dystopic future novel. The pandemic might be a lab accident or something pre-planned (I doubt this) but I can forsee that those who hold the puppet strings will take advantage of this situation and lead us to the "New World". What does it mean?

  • Poverty, deep recession, world economy collapse as we are entering a second world lockdown. I believe there is going to be a third also
  • Loneliness, Depression for people, desperation or suicide for those who cannot take it
  • Mass surveillance as we have never seen before

Do you believe this is our future? Because this is the feeling I have right now.

submitted by /u/tonystarkco
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jjvj3v/where_is_the_world_heading_to/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die