1984 and Illuminati
What if George Orwell the author of 1984 wrote 1984 just to warn us about the Illuminati and their plan for total control? I’m saying this because if you look up the covers for a lot of the books for 1984 it has just one eye with a quote on the cover of a lot of the books that says “Big brother is watching you,” and if you haven’t noticed the dollar bill has the pyramid with the one eye, also a lot of celebrities do the thing where they cover one eye with their hand, or do the okay sign representing 666 and putting it to one of their eyes. What if the control is already happening without us knowing it through things like social media, tv shows, and such. Like singers for example, what if they use them to make certain music or songs with lyrics that make us think or feel a certain way which could potentially help push their agenda. Idk maybe I’ve just been thinking too much but I thought the similarity was kinda suspicious
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jobfdx/1984_and_illuminati/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen