2024 prediction

I think Biden is going to win this election.

But, I read today that multiple polling places have had people arrested for showing up armed. Is it possible that Biden will become president, he will put forward a "gun free/voter intimidation free" polling rules/laws and make it easier for the public to vote. Allowing an angry Trump voter free to show up to a "gun free zone" and open fire on the "libatards" in 2024?

(Please note: I'm not saying all Trump voters are more likely to shoot places up, I'm only saying it because I personally believe it's much more likely to happen, considering Trump voters are more likely to have guns and him losing today)

submitted by /u/ShadowChicken032
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jnndgy/2024_prediction/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die