A revelation

I have a theory or revelation. I think after Orson Welles war of the world's radio broadcast. You know the one where everyone freaked out thinking it was real. Well I think that the government or whoever realized television and radios potential for controlling the people. They made people want to be movie stars so badly they would do anything to do it. Which means that they could make them do pretty much anything to keep the lime light. And making movies and shows with whatever they wanted knowing that people will take it on board even if it is just in the background while you do the ironing. Anyway I kind of lost where I was going with this but I think that was the birthing place for brainwashing via any type of media. Now we have progressed to being constantly bombarded with it day and night. Even when we sleep with the TV on. Anyway it really made me think. I can tell because it's all Jumbled up lol.

submitted by /u/Shot_Boysenberry_232
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jmhwac/a_revelation/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die