Advertisers reading my mind???

This is gonna sound really crazy, but I think some how someone is reading my mind and putting ads on my YouTube based on what I think about.

Hear me out. A few days ago I was thinking how I haven't had Life cereal in a long time and trying to determine if I wanted to buy some. Fuckin next day or so I get an ad for Life cereal on YouTube.

The past few days, I've been thinking about how I need to get new shoes. Got an ad for some random shoes today.

What the fuuuuuck?! This can't be a coincidence.

submitted by /u/SuperBabyBedtime64
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jw62ub/advertisers_reading_my_mind/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die