Buzzwords

I was at work the other day ( UK ) and as normal the discussion of covid came up. I was the only one there who wanted to get rid of the lockdowns. I decided to ask what percentage of the uk population has died because of covid. Every answer apart from one guy was over 3%. So I told them it is in fact 0.1 at a max and the survival rate is around 99.97%.

Now this is where the buzzwords come in. My statistics were completely ignored for phrases like “but it’s the silent killer” “protect the nhs” “not safe until we have vaccine” and a few other.

What I’m trying to say is that I believe we’re at a point that people won’t listen to statistics ,due to fear mongering buzzwords/phrase have been shoved down their throat by the media and politicians; these have taken hold and are near impossible to remove.

I would like to believe that with more access too alternative media people would make up their own minds, but apparently not. Friends laugh when I say I’m sceptical about the vaccine, I’m told I hate old people when I want lockdowns removed and I’m a crazy conspiracy theorist if I tell anyone to go look for alternative media.

I wish people were more curious. It would wake up so many people.

submitted by /u/bigtUk1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jyqfqy/buzzwords/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die