Circumcision is a euphamism for male genital mutilation. FGM has been outlawed for the vile, disgusting "surgery" it is, and I now demand gender equality.

Yeah, religions like Judaism literally require that their male babies be genitally mutilated, but many religions, including some Jewish cults, require that their female babies be genitally mutilated as well. America saw fit to ban FGM as a backwards, stupid and inconceivable form of neonatalism, and I simply demand that males be given the same treatment. America is a backwards nation until we can ensure that our babies are not mutilated at birth.

Also, since I'm on the topic of Judaism and circumcision: those people are especially backwards. They literally gather around as a cult and a rabbi uses his mouth to suck the penis of a newly circumcised baby boy. This is paedophilia. Furthermore, many rabbis have oral herpes, which the spread in this way. That is disgusting, immoral, and vile. This practice has been one of the leading contributors to the cross contamination of genital and oral herpes.

As for the so-called "health benefits" of circumcision: what a load of horse shit. Its to desensitize the penis, but at the same time make masturbation difdicult. The foreskin is specifically designed to naturally allow masturbation. Cutting off the foreskin means a man requires lotion to masturbate. So I say again: no. Circumcision, better known as male genital mutilation, is just that: mutilation. It literally changes a person. As a male eho cares about all other males: I say no more.

No more should we be molested. Men have a right to sexual dignity and male genital mutilation seeks to rob us of it. I don't give a fuck if your religion is perverted and requires MGM: fucking go to Canada and have your child there just like you tried to force gays to get married over the border.

Sure, I'm a liberal. You have been taunting me for as long as I can remember, calling me "spineless democrat" or whatever you could come up with, but I'm done with that. This time its different. This time your disgusting practices are on the line. I will no longer stand for your disgusting practices in my nation. Get out or change.

Outlaw male genital mutilation.

submitted by /u/GodHatesRepublicanz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jyjfv1/circumcision_is_a_euphamism_for_male_genital/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die