Compulsory Vaccines - No Way

Anyone else sick and tired of people who think everyone should he vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine? I get it there is a pandemic going on, but no one can assure the safety of the vaccine on the long term, not even the inventors.

I’m not politically affiliated, but most of those folks seem to be Democratics. Not sure why.....

It also blows my mind how these liberals marched for free the nipple movement/ my body my choice B.s but now they don’t think we have a choice to decide what gets injected into our bodies.

Either way, I’m sick and tired because people like that are the reason we are loosing our freedoms. Like you are allowed to question the scientists, who btw happen to make a profit of the vaccines, treatments...etc.

As far as taking the vaccine, i know alot of people don’t want to take it, we should all resist. But of course we should also stay responsible. I wear my mask obviously and don’t complain about it..

submitted by /u/Quaresma70
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k1w1h9/compulsory_vaccines_no_way/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die