Connection with Trump, Epstein, and Saudi Arabia
I’ve never been one for conspiracy theories but after reading so much into this how can there be this big of coincidence right?
I have a long story but it all comes together regarding trump and Epstein
Epstein was arrested by the FBI POLITICAL CORRUPTION TASK FORCE not by the child trafficking task force. During their search of his safe there was a passport found from Austria that had Epstein’s picture but an alias name and his address was the same as the prince of Saudi Arabia. This is known to happen with spies.
Epstein was constantly recording people for blackmail. The FBI believe he may have sold some of it to Saudi Arabia.
Now earlier this year trump was going to buy oil from Saudi Arabia to fill our federal reserve tanks instead of buying our own oil when our oil field was suffering and upside down. Why would the self proclaimed AMERICAN ONLY PRODUCTS rep now buy oil from Saudi Arabia?
Also he denied findings from the CIA regarding Saudi Arabian government.
Fast forward to now I seen all these Parler things so I googled what it was. It’s a platform for TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND SAUDI ARABIA NATIONALIST.
why is trump so intertwined with the Saudis?
Because they have proof he was with underaged girls that they got on him from Epstein and blackmail trump while in office to do what they need. HENCE THE POLITICAL CORRUPTION TASK FORCE
I’m usually not a conspiracy theorist but I’m looking and reading through government documents this hit me and I was like WTF.
I wonder if anyone else has noticed the connection. 🤔 thoughts?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jrtzyt/connection_with_trump_epstein_and_saudi_arabia/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen