COVID is very real and deadly.

But so is diving headfirst into your goals and dreams and living without settling. COVID is very real, and that’s ok. I believe we should take every moment as it comes. I’m tired of the media trying to give me anxiety by reminding us “maybe YOU’LL be fine, but it’s your grandma or your immocompromised friend ...” yes, and on that list include me too, because we are all going to die someday, somehow. I hate how we think will all of our “modern conveniences” we can forget natural selection and the order of the Earth. I love our Earth. But as Earth residents, we must abide by her rules. It’s terribly pragmatic, but in any population the old and sickly are usually picked off to encourage healthy growth in the population, and to preserve food. Less people means less strain on our resources and environment. There is no inherent value in having more humans. Quality over quantity. Rather than “go ahead and have a baby” type mindsets, I wish we could see the return of meaningful, intentional child rearing with partnerships/marriages that gently blossomed, not exploded, into being. (Yes, they’re out there - you’re part of the change!) there’s so many ways I feel like our culture has deteriorated because of media, but there are ways to reject its influence. Live desperately in the present, stop buying TVs, stop allowing govt rhetoric to live in your mind. I’m still learning how to apply all these things. but I feel alone in the struggle.

submitted by /u/Stuffenfluff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jw6q86/covid_is_very_real_and_deadly/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die