Do you think the post 2000 censorship of society is a result of a sub conscience reaction of humanity seeking it wanting to be dumbed down to phone crap dumbing the web down and society being afraid to say what's really wrong at ALL levels is just a physical manifestation?
No Reddit bots please!!! I would love real user enquiries!
Do you think at some level our sub conscience demands this and that's why no matter how hard some people fight it they get impeached or lawsuit after lawsuit until they can't get anything done and give up? At some molecular level we are all tuned into a frequency that empowers this and creates a self feedback loop that keeps 'them' in power to the point they no longer are afraid.
They have torn their masks off and now make us wear ours!!!😂😂😂😂 My how the tables have turned! I guess you could call it poetic justice though I'm not sure WHAT to call it.
Do you think this is related to Reddit being mostly bot posts that partially read your topic and respond via keywords? If it can't form a response you just get confusion in the threads instead of real people wanting to know more or clarify. I don't get how we came dumbed down to this!!!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jwtniy/do_you_think_the_post_2000_censorship_of_society/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen