Don't know if this belongs here...but I have a feeling one day in the future there is going to be a technological war in some way shape or form.
Technology is literally insane, even fathoming aspects of technology makes someone's head hurt. All of the inventions, AI, everything.
All of our information and any picture, text, search, post, etc. is all somewhere even if we delete them. I just (kind of) genuinely believe that someday in the future, maybe near or maybe decades, that there's going to be some technological war.
Maybe it will be artificial intelligence being used as warfare, or maybe it will be some huge leak of all of our information being exposed to everyone we know. Perhaps then leading to seeing the bad side of people we thought were good. Our phones, laptops, everything has so much information that we don't really realize. It's all somewhere in the hands of something or someone. It's just so normalized and will continue to be so. I don't know, I just think the future is gonna be pretty crazy. Regardless of bad use of technology or not, it is still going to continue to evolve. I just wonder how the future will be a lot.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jrwa4i/dont_know_if_this_belongs_herebut_i_have_a/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen