FBI agent Ted Gunderson and The Finders Child Trafficking Cult
In a lot of conspiracy circles, I often see people cite former FBI agent Ted Gunderson as a source. He often talks about children being abducted and trafficked, but then he goes into the realm of conspiracy that I find to be more far fetched like the new world order, etc...
Specifically, I found a comment he made about The Finder's Cult, which was an alleged CIA-backed cult that trafficked children. I have read that Gunderson wrote a note to the Treasury Department that stated:
“The Finders are a CIA front established in the 1960s. It has TOP CLEARANCE and PROTECTION in its ASSIGNED task of kidnapping and torture-programming young children throughout the U.S. Members are specially trained GOVERNMENT KIDNAPPERS known to be sexual degenerates who involve children in Satanic sex orgies and bloody rituals as well as murders of other children and slaughter of animals.”
I have only seen this quoted, but does anyone know where I can find the actual source? Also, can Gunderson be trusted as a source?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jqn57d/fbi_agent_ted_gunderson_and_the_finders_child/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen