Have you guys watched Kevin Harts new Netflix special?

Not sure if anyone believes in Pizzagate, but he has a segment where, -and I’m going to try to be brief while describing,- says he’s at Jerry Seinfeld’s house for a dinner. He’s surrounded by a sea of white people. At the end of the dinner Jerry comes out and says something to the effect of, “don’t leave yet, we’re in for a treat tonight. I got Brick Oven Pizza.” Hart then says everyone starts chanting “BOP!, BOP!, BOP!”. He even goes to state that murmurs began to spread around the crowd. “One girl even asked, ‘how many cheeses Jerry?’” the segment was about 5-8 minutes long. I’m literally typing as I’m watching this. I don’t think BOP is slang for any paedophelia terms, but also, do people really go ape shit for brick oven pizza? Have I just been missing out my whole life? Hopefully someone can either make a connection for me or just let me know that it really is that good.

submitted by /u/Jessejia
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k3kv19/have_you_guys_watched_kevin_harts_new_netflix/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die