Historical conspiracies

So I would not consider myself being serious into conspiracies but I do find it all interesting. I am after what you all feel are “definitively true” historical conspiracies that can be well proven as a way to judge current conspiracies.

Being skeptical there are things I believe are impossible for me to believe. For example, I believe that there are numerous reasons why most vaccines are quite effective. But for me the most convincing one is that the overwhelming majority of doctors agree that vaccines are effective and there are too many doctors to pay off.

On the flip side, aliens could exists without me knowing. A small group could be keeping this a secret, but frankly I don’t really care.

However, there is the widely accepted “Tuskegee study” where people were injected with Syphilis without being informed to study untreated syphilis.

The issue with conspiracies is that you can never prove them wrong. You can keep going down the rabbit hole. But often time does a pretty good job of proving them right. If you are interested you should read about the USAF test pilot flying the first top secret jets in a gorilla suit and then fly next to propeller aircraft. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Woolams

So what are historically “true” conspiracies and what are criteria to initially judge if the theory could ever be verified to any degree?

submitted by /u/sworvoo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jn4jq4/historical_conspiracies/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die