Hitler and the Philosophers Stone
So, as of recently I've decided that I'd delved into a lesser known and rather forgotten branch of knowledge which modern day chemistry is based upon known as Alchemy, and I think possibly if you're a religious person or not that I may have discovered something about Hitler's death, now this is of course a conspiracy but I'll just get right into it, Allegedly in the Garden of Eden, Adam was granted the secret to the Philosophers stone, which was passed down to the "Holy Patriarchs" or Rather the descendants of Abraham, now Abraham's roots lead to modern day Jewish, Now it's plausible to me to an extent that Hitler has somehow learned of this alleged secret and in search for this knowledge hunted down the descendants of Abraham, AKA the Jewish in search of this "Secret" and I do believe that he figured something out, I find it suspicious that Hitler ended up killing himself and I have 2. Theories on the Subject A. He found the secret of the Philosophers stone and found it unbearable for him perhaps it was proved to not exist perhaps it did, I'm still researching on the subject, and B. In his pursuit of this knowledge he suffered the wrath of "god" and as a result ended up killing himself now this is clearly just a theory and you of course do have to believe in religion and the alleged alchemy stone as a concept which is all very much open to suggestion, anyways it's merely a theory of mine and I figured I'd share it with all of you anyways take it with a grain of salt or research it yourself it's all up to you
I titled that because I thought it'd be comedic at least to myself
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jrfy6p/hitler_and_the_philosophers_stone/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen