Hitler was secretly Mexican. Read and learn...
Alright. Here is my theory. I've had it mulling around in my head for like 5 years(since I watched Coco I think) and never told a soul. WHAT IF Hitler was actually Mexican. By this, I mean not his race, but his beliefs. What if he knew he couldn't live forever in the real world, but he found a way to cheat the system. WHAT IF he decided to become so infamous that his name would never be forgotten, thus giving him eternal life after death. Even if its only family members, you damn well bet they won't forget they are related to Hitler. So he hatches a plan, not based on any sort of racism or other point of view, to do something so horrible his name would be forever etched in time as the villain. Its genius. So thats my theory ladies and gents. Hitler believed in the Mexican afterlife and now will outlive us all.
Note: this is a joke lol, dont get offended please hahaha Also, I dont know the specifications of the Mexican religious belief system i only know things from pop culture and the movie Coco hahaha
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jwvqry/hitler_was_secretly_mexican_read_and_learn/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen