I don’t care if people call me a crackpot, but I truly believe this.
I’m a big history buff, one of my favorites is mass extinctions and mass die offs of all species, including humans. Even early humans.
in recorded history there has always been a correlation between celestial events and pandemics. The sweating sickness of 1495-1905 is the only one I can’t find a concrete link to, but there we know so little about it. From the Justinian plague to covid there has always been an event that happened before or during it. The Chinese recorded 100 events alone, they always said it was a comet, but they recorded everything, including meteors as comets so we do not have exact details.
people call me a crack pit but the recorded and verified information is there for anyone to see. I seen covid coming and prepared, a little to much I’ll admit, and people thought I lost my mind.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k2nt1p/i_dont_care_if_people_call_me_a_crackpot_but_i/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen