I don't get why and how you American fuckers hate each other so much.

I'm a 38 year old Englishman that's been on this sub for around 7 years now and the fallout is fucking disgusting. I fucking adore you guys. You do things amazing, you have amazing attitudes from state to state I couldn't give a fuck if you're red or blue black or white.

We have red and blue here but God damn the fucking nastiness is relentless, I'm not a fucking downtown abbey tea drinker I'm a guy that lives on a council estate where some mother fuckers stab each other for fun.

One thing we have in common is we look after each other. This is none of my business I know but our fucking twat hat leaders think your leaders are some kind of demi gods.

I've lost a mate in Afghanistan to a IED he had no business being there but 9/11 was the cause.

This ain't a conspiracy at all before the 3k soldiers being paid from a certain airfield have to go Into damage Control.

The great reset I keep hearing about starts with you all falling out, and them coming in bringing everyone together so you all fall in line like toy soldiers

Don't follow a trend follow yourself, live for fucking you. Nobody has no business telling you how to think or what to believe in.

Be a human be you. Millions of years of your ancestors fought their shit for you to be here don't let them down.

Efit: https://youtu.be/siLy46gVJFg So many replies I haven't slept. I've got the e Beatles on through headphones I've tried my hardest to reply I'll wake up in the UK you mofos will be asleep x I'll reply xx

submitted by /u/BornOnADifCloud
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/jxee8i/i_dont_get_why_and_how_you_american_fuckers_hate/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die