Is space real

Is space real?

Hello, I am writing this because I'm genuinely confused about this topic. Me and my friend were casually talking about space and things like that.

we then started talking about how planets were formed. It turned out everything was formed with space dust (interstellar space dust) So planets, meteors suns, nebular. They are all formed with space dust. We then searched where space dust came from and it turns out it comes from Red stars (Dying Suns) So Therefor it goes in a circle. In order to have a sun we need space dust but we cant have space dust without a dying star. None of this is possible from the research we have done.

Please write back to this. I don't know if I'm being an absolute idiot or if me and my friend are on to something.

submitted by /u/Txc_Vision
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jmy4vn/is_space_real/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die