Last post here. I know I'm not welcome here, and that we won't build a community based on mutual understanding. I'm making one last appeal to reason here:
If you really don't like my work, please go to this thread, quote me, and debunk what I say in the sentence using evidence. You'd only be doing me a favor by doing so by exposing weaknesses in my argument.
As a sign of good faith, I'm encouraging everyone to ignore the foreward completely in my first comment, since it doesn't prove anything related to conspiracy.
I'm not asking you to be my fans. I make content I find humorous. The attention, negative or otherwise, is fun too. However, I'm legitimately trying to expose this thing so if that's a political position these days so be it. I'm not so egotistical as to think I can do this on my own, though, so I'm willing to take any help I can get.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jxtkyu/last_post_here_i_know_im_not_welcome_here_and/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen