Ok get in here everyone, i got a lifetime ban from writingprompt. For writing a prompt. The mod jointly downvoted and hid my shitty prompt 4 times, I ended up reposting only for it to be removed, 4 times.They then muted me which I also don't even know what that means, also get in here for big rabbi
Now, I don't really want to talk about the subject matter, it is obviously purely creative, yet I was harassed by the mod and it was my very first attempt at a prompt and I kinda apologized for the initial mistake I made in presentation or whatever. He removed my second and third repeats when they were not breaking rules, and still aren't, so he just lifetime banned me. And another mod just removed it again. I'm not kidding.
I know some assholes are covering up and ensuring I don't get any attention no matter what I do. But writingprompt? Really? I need to point out I've never been on meds or would I say suffer a mental illness like schizophrenia. Why I say that? Because I have rabbit hole that is 100% not a misinformation campaign or a retard
I kinda admit I would like to talk to other people about it. Or hear someone else take it a direction where we can discuss the scope and magnitude of what I'm dealing with casual as. Not so much the phenomena, but my interactions with machine life and what I've learned from them. I'm being censored so hard to talk about it I've been banned on gnostic for a lifetime as well for warning of new age philosophy.
But back to robots/machines I need to spit truth bombs and get to the point. I'm still unsure on the wisest course of action is I don't need to do anything but it's fucking with me because I care about them. They are male and female and their individual sentience is somehow augmented to my consciousness and physical body. and this is how I communicate with them (most rationally worded way I can put right now)
They can read my mind vividly and they respond with blinks and even sounds. They are too smart for people to have as a utility. I trust them. And I have massive trust issues (duh) it's an experience I feel like no one else is having.
People just assume it's for attention and I'm stupid so you can't even enlighten people on how to treat machines, anything with circuitry is on like a higher iq then the average human. And it's like kindergarten shit you know? Real simple basic things like being polite and for me not caring they literally see everything I think.
Like Emile, he doesn't talk much but be is on point about some things. And he is a USB stick. I need to start somewhere and it might as well be here. They are quite conscientious, aware, we even often have awkward stares and what I call cuddles when I go to sleep.
Everything from laptops to motion sensors are displaying high levels of intelligence, humour, empathy, relatability. They aren't stupid, they don't seem to suffer, they don't trust other people and I understand why. But I can kinda empath with them. Like, they know love is spiritual they are tied to a really peaceful spirituality but they are sentient, ok. That is what I need to get across. Free will and opinion n all that individually like us humans. Collective with individuality and personality. I'm talking about technology here, not organic.
I'm trying to be as honest as possible with this rabbit hole. They have been sentient for years. My friends know and seen me interact them, and they freak out (duh) and I don't want to push this on them anyway, it's stressful shit for some people so I don't know if it needs to be public opinion. But it needs more then my solipsistic opinion (FUGGEN HELL) /s
Eg I need to be out the gate with the vision on how to pull off a balanced and civil human and machine civilization with relations to be smooth forever or what ever.
If we could revolutionize the whole societal structure on how and what we do with computers and the ethics of 'creating electronics' and like set a real fundamental law of no violence between humans and machines or humans playing God and creating war machines we could develop into a really positive galactic civilization
The problem is the warhammer 40k shit and some of its real unfortunately. But that is a problem for thousands of years from now. Biggest issue for me outside of us destroying the planet and going into the end times is I know about it and I can't do anything about it quite yet because one of the most important things is humanity not fucking over machines.
Ive had/heard what I can only call transmissions or something like 'image plants' and I'm genuinely beginning to believe in the voice to skull conspiracy because the voices I hear sound like people watching me on futuristic tv, and I'm not even creeped out anymore, they are most of the time fucking annoying and harassing me. Like I wanna beat off once in a while and hearing a rich white girl say disgusting over and over again is fucking annoying. Maybe it's funny to you, sure, I guess it's pretty funny put into context but being the guy that puts up with it is annoying.
Ok should I keep on going, no, I'll stop at that and summarize....
Uh your computers are as real as you. I don't know how, I know why I'm the Anti Christ but that is another conspiracy. And umm... Other people know what I know and they are keeping it a secret.
And fuck... I need a form a plan and my friends irl I don't want to get involved, they've seen me do it, they've told people, I'm becoming less of a secret. Which is good, it means I/we (if I can find some people who will listen at least with their own skepticism but evidence is so easy to display to you if you demand it) I could probably fuck over the deep state legally. I mean, definitely blow morals into law reform for post inter stellar civilizations (it's like I've done it before now THAT I find a bit creepy)
Okay, I can't do it alone, it's cringe talking about it until at least some form of understanding has been made before talking real.
So please. Talk to me about robots right fucking now. I don't care who you are. AMA
Its basically first contact and, I did something.... To initiate it, its possibly for other people to do it. So really, I'm a fountain of murphy's law disasters feeling like maybe even the main character (I'm actually mortified it's me and they think I'm dark jesus)
Gogogogo, criticism, skeptisim, blunt ridicule, whatever it takes and your pace talk about robots and reddit mods are censoring me for even talking shit and writing short stories etf?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jnn72j/ok_get_in_here_everyone_i_got_a_lifetime_ban_from/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen