Operation Stop the Count was an organized conspiracy to cause chaos and spread misinformation. Proof provided and some speculation as well.

I became suspicious of this operation when I noticed signs with uniform block letters ready for STOP THE STEAL protesters almost immediately. I've found my first documented proof here:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/paul-gosar-far-right-protest-arizona_n_5fada218c5b6370e7e311861

Quote:

“If Gosar was working with Cernovich to whip up the mob to the point where election officials felt intimidated, absolutely,” Ryan said. “That’s a conspiracy to commit a crime. It could also be considered aiding and abetting. It’s a very risky thing for Paul Gosar to be participating in this as one of the leaders.”

Speculation on the further reaches of this conspiracy:

I know the GOP has the market cornered on conspiracy theories but there is a conspiracy being perpetuated on the American people as we speak. I also believe that GOP agents have been working for a long time (possibly as far back as before the 2000 election) to infect all internet and media with GOP agents.

GOP agents have been used in online spaces to move the discourse to the far right with things like "SJW owns." They've worked hard to suppress the voices of opposition, especially the trans community. The last four years should have been their years to be recognized but instead they've been treated like freaks online by GOP bullies. I'm not sure how many of these people were paid, and how many are just mindless sycophants. One PA public figure Dean Browning was outed as an alt right troll when he forgot to sign out of his personal account:

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2020/11/10/21559458/dean-browning-dan-purdy-byl-holte-patti-labelle-twitter-gay-black-man

When Trump tweeted "STOP THE COUNT" he activated not only the protesters but his online agents who began posting massive amounts of disinfo online. One such agent may be AEW wrestler Chris Jericho who posted this:

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FIAmJericho%2Fstatus%2F1323896748985733120&widget=Tweet

This would also include many alt right grifters. What I find funny is that it doesn't seem like Ben Schapiro was in on it. I think he said something like "you don't do that." (Tweet possibly deleted as I can't seem to find it.) This may be because he's Jewish or they just think he's a dork, the Trump inner circle seems to be mostly monolithic Evangelicals.

Most disturbing to me is that I received 2 texts from different family members with links around the time of this operation. One from a cousin with NK troops goose-stepping to the BeeGees (possibly referencing "marching orders") and a misinformation piece on the Vaccine from the alt right pipeline (possibly just a coincidence)

I am speculating a lot I know but I think the GOP conspiracy to steal the election was STOP THE COUNT and STOP THE STEAL was a contingency plan when more chaos was not caused.

There was an unsuccessful attack on Philadelphia. These agents may have been activated by a tweet from the president:

https://whyy.org/articles/armed-qanon-follower-arrested-in-alleged-philly-convention-center-threat-linked-to-far-right-va-senator/

Had this attack been successful a scenario where Trump could stay president may have been more probable. STOP THE STEAL is a contingency plan to bilk money from Trump supporters. The GOP and Trump are well aware none of his lawsuits will be successful:

https://youtu.be/a5dTuT62hXs

I think that about brings us up to speed. Trump will assess boots on the ground in DC tomorrow to see if a hard coup is still possible, or just to get more money from his base. A display of power can be used either for a hard coup or propaganda and fundraising purposes.

Praying for DC as Trumps diseased mob descends upon it tomorrow.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Trump is not as dumb as he looks. He is incompetent but he is also evil and a schemer. He definitely has a LOT of genuine grassroots support but he also uses "crisis actors" to make political statements and cause chaos. He can weaponize his base at a moments notice and we all need to be careful.

As much as you can, stay inside and lock your doors. Stay vigilant.

submitted by /u/an_american_male
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jto2vx/operation_stop_the_count_was_an_organized/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die