Politics is just another way to divide and distract us.
Already posted this to DAE & couldn’t figure out how to crosspost, so I’m copying and pasting it here:
I can’t help but feel like politics is just another ploy to divide us. The handful of people who really have power in this country already know that the winner will still be another pawn in their game. They probably think this is all hilariously entertaining: Here we are fighting each other over which of the 2 pawns they’ve presented to us should win, thinking it’ll change things, instead of focusing on the bigger issue at hand, which is that the true power and wealth in this country is owned by a very small percentage of people who continue to exploit us for even more power & wealth. I’m not saying that the societal and moral issues we’re facing aren’t important, but we’re fighting the puppets when we should be fighting the puppet masters. But that can’t happen if we’re too busy fighting amongst ourselves. Divide & conquer, right?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/josdze/politics_is_just_another_way_to_divide_and/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen